Clarification of Local Law #1 of 2019
The Zoning amendment makes provisions for the following:
1. It allows more than one use on a property.
2. Any second use must be approved by the Planning Board.
3. The proposed second use must be one of the allowed uses in that particular district.
4. The proposed second use must at a minimum meet the lot area, lot width, frontage, yard dimensions, and building coverage specified in the respective zoning districts for the permitted use having the higher requirements.
5. The Mixed use only applies to property located in the Rural, Rural Residential, Lake Commercial, Conservancy, and Hamlet Districts.
6. The Mixed Use is not allowed in the Lake Residential and Rural District 2.